PowerCast Opaque is a special 100% ash-free castable resin that is formulated for DLP 3d printers in order to get perfect printing and direct casting quality in jewelry manufacturing. It has an opaque colour and provides perfect detail and surface quality in printing and casting.
Please note that all the pictures are the raw casting of 14k gold, 21k gold, and silver without any polish made after the casting. The burnout cycle used in these examples are normal burnout cycle with various investments such as Omnicast, Optima or Plasticast without using any special treatment or post-curing after the printing.
Properties of PowerCast Opaque:
- Perfect surface and print quality for DLP 3d printers
- 100% ash-free burnout for direct casting of jewelry. You may easily cast 21k, 18k, 14k gold or silver
- Can be used for any type of jewelry including engraving, smooth surface, high details or filigree jewelry.
- No need for post-curing: Only wash with ethyl alcohol and dry with air then it is ready for casting.
- Use of standard burnout cycle, no need for special treatment
- Not smelly or dangerous for health
This special resin can be used for any type of DLP projector 3d printer. You may check the settings of our PowerCast Burn resin under our settings section and use the same.
Suitabie for 3d printers such as:
- B9 Creator
*You may buy 250 g as a sample resin please check weight section.
Get top quality gold and silver casting with our 100% ash-free castable resins
Top Quality Prints
Get highly accurate 3D prints from your DLP or SLA 3D Printer with Power Resins
Contact our jewelry experts if you have any question regarding the usage of our resins for your 3D Printers