Works with any type of DLP or LED/LCD 3d printer
Produce your removable dentures now better, faster and easier!
PowerResins Denture is a CE certified biocompatible Class IIa material developed to printing denture bases.
- Design, print and finish perfect removal dentures
- Perfect fit and suitable with artificial teeth
- Exceptional mechanical properties
- Color stability, odorless and tasteless
- MMA-free, Class IIa biocompatible resin
- Suitable for 365nm / 385nm and 405nm wavelenght 3D printers
We ship everyday worldwide via DHL and it takes up to 1-3 business days to reach you!
Biocompatibe and safe to use in mouth. Produced from biocompatible raw material used in dental applications
MAXIMUM MECHANICAL FLEXURAL
Displays maximum mechanical flexural and tensile strength without becoming brittle
GOOD COLOR AND CLARITY
The color closest to the real denture and contains no pigment solution
Provide accurate print with details and can be printed below 10 micron and providing 0.1 mm thickness.
This resin has low viscosiy. It is easy to clean and provides high yiled after cleaning.
SAFE & NOT SMELLY
Safe to handle. Does not contain any hazardous solvent or dangerous monomer.
This resin has low shrinkage and will not change shape after post-curing
COMPATIBLE WITH 365,385 and 405 nm
You can use this resin with any printer that has 365-385nm or 405nm light source
Denture with teeth
Denture Digital Workflow
Plan and Design
Print Denture Base
Print Temporary Teeth
Denture Resin Material Properties
|Tensile strength||22.2 MPa||ASTM D638|
|Flexural strength||103.32 MPa||ASTM D790-02|
|Flexural modulus||2140 MPa||ASTM D790-02|
|Density||1.12 g/cm3 at 23oC||ASTM D1475|
|Viscosity||2300 - 2400 mPa.s at 23oC||DIN 53211-4|
Denture Resin Storage Conditions and Post Processing
Store the PowerResins Denture bottle in dark and moisture free place at room temperature (20-24 °C).
Do not forget shaking the resin well before use.
Post Processing Steps;
- After the printing is completed, wash the part as attached to the building plate with ethyl alcohol (>%90) or isopropyl alcohol (>%90) for 5 minutes.
- Make sure that alcohol covers the part entirely when washing.
- Since the Denture resin is biocompatible never wash it with the alcohol used for other resins before.
- Use a brush to remove uncured resin if needed.
- Do not over-wash, it may cause deterioration in dimensions of the part.
- Use air-compressor to dry the washed part.
- Make sure that the part is dry and uncured resin is cleaned up completely.
- If still uncured resin left on the part, wash it with fresh alcohol and dry again.
3- Part Removal
- Remove the printed part from the building plate using a scraping tool.
- Be very careful not to damage the model.
4- Post Curing
- You can reach 99 MPa flexural strength within 20 minutes and 97 MPa flexural strength within 30 minutes with general UV curing.
- With a professional curing machine like Otoflash you can reach;
75 MPa flexural strength with 2000 flashes,
92 MPa flexural strength with 5000 flashes without gas.
- After the post curing, supports should be removed from the model cautiously and then desired sandblasting and polishing can be done
Do you have a Sticking Problem on your Build platform?
Primer Resin Strong Adhesion
PowerResins Primer, is a resin that has very strong adhesion properties and designed to use for any LCD, DLP and SLA technology printers who has adhesion issues with.Learn More
Compatible 3D Printers
DLP 3D Printers
LCD 3D Printers
- Novafab Mega / Sega
- Projet 1200
- B9 Creator
- Flashforge Hunter
- 3D Plus
- OctaveLight / Orojet
- Uniz Slash
- Zortrax Inkspire
- Structo3D DentaForm
- Elegoo Mars
- Prusa SL1
- Kudo Bean
- Ackuretta Freeshape