Works with any type of SLA 3d printer
PowerResins SLA resin is a castable resin specially developed for SLA 3D Printers such Formlabs Form 2, DWS and Peopoly 3d printers.
You can print any kind of jewelry and reach very high quality direct casting:
- Ash-Free direct casting properties
- Can be used for any type of jewelry including european jewelry or tiny filigree designs.
- Perfect formulation for models with tiny strings up to 0.25 mm
- Perfect casting quality
- Suitable for standard burnout cycle
- High dimensional stability and low shrinkage
This SLA castable resin is also suitable for dental metal casting. SLA resin is used for crown-bridge, occlusion, partial dentures, laminated and inlay/onlay applications.
We ship everyday worldwide via DHL and it takes up to 1-3 business days to reach you!
Perfect formulation for models with tiny strings up to 0.25 mm
100% ASH-FREE CASTABLE
Specially made for direct casting. Evaporates with heat leaving no ash.
Easy to cast with most investments such as Omnicast, Certus Optima, Kerr or others
Provide accurate print with details and can be printed below 10 micron and providing 0.1 mm thickness.
SAFE & NOT SMELLY
Safe to handle. Does not contain any hazardous solvent or dangerous monomer.
This resin has low viscosiy. It is easy to clean and provides high yiled after cleaning.
SLA Resin Printing Samples
Post Process of PowerResins SLA
- After the printing is completed, wash the part as attached to the building plate with ethyl alcohol (>%90) or isopropyl alcohol (>%90) for 5 minutes.
- Make sure that alcohol covers the part entirely when washing.
- Use a brush to remove uncured resin if needed.
- Do not over-wash, it may cause deterioration in dimensions of the part.
- Use air-compressor to dry the washed part.
- Make sure that the part is dry and uncured resin is cleaned up completely.
- If still uncured resin left on the part, wash it with fresh alcohol and dry again.
3- Part Removal
- Remove the printed part from the building plate using a scraping tool.Be very careful not to damage your hand and the model.
- Store the PowerResins SLA bottle in dark and moisture free place at room temperature (20-24 °C).
Always wear gloves during the post process !
Do you have a Sticking Problem on your Build platform?
Primer Resin Strong Adhesion
PowerResins Primer, is a resin that has very strong adhesion properties and designed to use for any LCD, DLP and SLA technology printers who has adhesion issues with.Learn More
Perfect Casting Results
Compatible SLA 3D Printers
- Formlabs Form 2
- Peopoly Moai