Works with any type of DLP or LED/LCD 3d printer
PowerResins Surgical Guide is a transparent biocompatible Class I material, developed for high precision implant guided surgeries. High resolution and speed 3D printing with exceptional mechanical properties provides you the best implant guidance cost effectively. Because of the high precision of this material it is easy to insert drill sleeves, directly after printing.
- High flexural strength and resistant
- Transparent, odorless and tasteless
- Can be sterilized using standard autoclave protocols
- Low cost, fast return on investment
- Suitable for 365nm / 385nm and 405nm wavelenght 3D printers
Biocompatibe and safe to use in mouth. Produced from biocompatible raw material used in dental applications
ACCURATE & PRECISION DRILLING
It has been specially developed for performing precise surgical implant procedures
Resist to high pressure and enables producing aligners with vacuum forming.
Provide accurate print with details and can be printed below 10 micron and providing 0.1 mm thickness.
This resin has low viscosiy. It is easy to clean and provides high yiled after cleaning.
SAFE & NOT SMELLY
Safe to handle. Does not contain any hazardous solvent or dangerous monomer.
This resin has low shrinkage and will not change shape after post-curing
COMPATIBLE WITH 365,385 and 405 nm
You can use this resin with any printer that has 365-385nm or 405nm light source
Test Drill & Control
SG Sleeves Placement
SG Resin Material Properties
|1.1 g/cm3 at 23oC
|520 - 540 mPa.s at 23oC
SG Resin Storage Conditions and Post Processing
Store the PowerResins SG bottle in dark and moisture free place at room temperature (20-24 °C).
Do not forget shaking the resin well before use.
Post Processing Steps
- After the printing is completed, wash the part as attached to the building plate with ethyl alcohol (>%90) or isopropyl alcohol (>%90) for 5 minutes.
- Make sure that alcohol covers the part entirely when washing. Since the SG resin is biocompatible never wash it with the alcohol used for other resins before.
- Use a brush to remove uncured resin if needed.
- Do not over-wash, it may cause deterioration in dimensions of the part.
- Use air-compressor to dry the washed part.
- Make sure that the part is dry and uncured resin is cleaned up completely.
- If still uncured resin left on the part, wash it with fresh alcohol and dry again.
3- Part Removal
- Remove the printed part from the building plate using a scraping tool.
- Be very careful not to damage the model.
4- Post Curing
- You can reach 92 MPa flexural strength within 20 minutes and 97 MPa flexural strength within 30 minutes with general UV curing.
- With a professional curing machine like Otoflash you can reach;
104 MPa flexural strength with 5000 flashes,
100 MPa flexural strength with 10000 flashes without gas.
- After the post curing, supports should be removed from the model cautiously and then desired sandblasting and polishing can be done
Can be autoclaved at 125 C
Do you have a Sticking Problem on your Build platform?
Compatible 3D Printers
DLP 3D Printers
LCD 3D Printers
- Novafab Mega / Sega
- Projet 1200
- B9 Creator
- Flashforge Hunter
- 3D Plus
- OctaveLight / Orojet
- Uniz Slash
- Zortrax Inkspire
- Structo3D DentaForm
- Elegoo Mars
- Prusa SL1
- Kudo Bean
- Ackuretta Freeshape