Works with any type of DLP or LED/LCD 3d printer
Temp resin is a CE certified Class IIa biocompatible resin for patient’s in-mouth use as temporary teeth. It is easily processed and cleanable material that is compatible with natural dental aesthetics. This resins is Light which is perfect to use as A1, B1 shades.
- Exceptional breakage and high wear resistance for daily usage
- Almost as durable as PMMA in Inlay, Onlay and Crown-Bridge applications
- This resin has low viscosity and easy to clean
- It is perfectly compatible with syringe composites
- Suitable for 365nm / 385nm and 405nm wavelenght 3D printers
We ship everyday worldwide via DHL and it takes up to 1-3 business days to reach you!
Biocompatibe and safe to use in mouth. Produced from biocompatible raw material used in dental applications
SHORT-TERM TEMPORARY TEETHS
Can be worn temporarily during the patient's tooth production
Consistent results with light (A1, B1) and Medium (A2, A3) colour palettes.
Provide accurate print with details and can be printed below 10 micron and providing 0.1 mm thickness.
This resin has low viscosiy. It is easy to clean and provides high yiled after cleaning.
SAFE & NOT SMELLY
Safe to handle. Does not contain any hazardous solvent or dangerous monomer.
This resin has low shrinkage and will not change shape after post-curing
COMPATIBLE WITH 365,385 and 405 nm
You can use this resin with any printer that has 365-385nm or 405nm light source
Unpolished Temporary Teeth
Polished Temporary Teeth
Temp Teeth with Implant Analog
Temp Resin Material Properties
|1.14 g/cm3 at 23oC
|2500 - 3000 mPa.s at 23oC
|Light (A1, B1) and Medium (A2, A3) Bleach (BL1)
Temp Resin Storage Conditions and Post Processing
Store the PowerResins Temp bottle in dark and moisture free place at room temperature (20-24 °C).
Do not forget shaking the resin well before use.
If your printer has heater, you can set the temperature at 32 °C. Otherwise, you can heat your resin in a microwave for 18 seconds or by submerging in hot water for 15-20 minutes.
Post Processing Steps;
- After the printing is completed, wash the part as attached to the building plate with ethyl alcohol (>%90) or isopropyl alcohol (>%90) for 5 minutes.
- Make sure that alcohol covers the part entirely when washing.
- Since the Temp resin is biocompatible never wash it with the alcohol used for other resins before.
- Use a brush to remove uncured resin if needed.
- Do not over-wash, it may cause deterioration in dimensions of the part.
- Use air-compressor to dry the washed part.
- Make sure that the part is dry and uncured resin is cleaned up completely.
- If still uncured resin left on the part, wash it with fresh alcohol and dry again.
3- Part Removal
- Remove the printed part from the building plate using a scraping tool.
- Be very careful not to damage the model.
4- Post Curing
-You can reach 92 MPa flexural strength within 20 minutes with general UV curing.
-With a professional curing machine like Otoflash you can reach;
117 MPa flexural strength with 5000 flashes,
126 MPa flexural strength with 10000 flashes without gas.
-For the multiunit implant works, if you would like to reach the PMMA level, we recommend curing with gas(nitrogen, argon).
- After the post curing, supports should be removed from the model cautiously and then desired sandblasting and polishing can be done
Do you have a Sticking Problem on your Build platform?
Compatible 3D Printers
DLP 3D Printers
LCD 3D Printers
- Novafab Mega / Sega
- Projet 1200
- B9 Creator
- Flashforge Hunter
- 3D Plus
- OctaveLight / Orojet
- SprintRay / MoonRay
- Uniz Slash
- Zortrax Inkspire
- Structo3D DentaForm
- Elegoo Mars
- Prusa SL1
- Kudo Bean
- Ackuretta Freeshape