Works with any type of DLP or LED/LCD 3d printer
PowerResins Gingiva resin is a flexible resin to print
soft gingival masks for the model prints. It has a high dimensional stability. Gingiva prints can be easily trimmed to reach optimal fitting for the implant models. It is a natural gingiva color.
- Tear-resistance gingival masks
- Easily trimmed
- High dimensional stability
- Color stability, odorless and tasteless
- Suitable for 365nm / 385nm and 405nm wavelenght 3D printers
We ship everyday worldwide via DHL and it takes up to 1-3 business days to reach you!
Gingiva prints can be easily trimmed to reach optimal fitting for the implant models
It is produced to imitate the gingiva with its flexible structure.
The color closest to the real denture and contains no pigment solution
Provide accurate print with details and can be printed below 10 micron and providing 0.1 mm thickness.
This resin has low viscosiy. It is easy to clean and provides high yiled after cleaning.
SAFE & NOT SMELLY
Safe to handle. Does not contain any hazardous solvent or dangerous monomer.
This resin has low shrinkage and will not change shape after post-curing
COMPATIBLE WITH 365,385 and 405 nm
You can use this resin with any printer that has 365-385nm or 405nm light source
Gingiva with Model
Gingiva Resin Material Properties
|Flexural strength||1.1 MPa||ASTM D790-02|
|Elongation at Break||24.5%||-|
|Density||1.104 g/cm3 at 23oC||ASTM D1475|
|Viscosity||1145 mPa.s at 23oC||DIN 53211-4|
|Shore Hardness||81||ASTM D2240 |
Denture Resin Storage Conditions and Post Processing
Store the PowerResins Denture bottle in dark and moisture free place at room temperature (20-24 °C).
Do not forget shaking the resin well before use.
Post Processing Steps;
- After the printing is completed, wash the part as attached to the building plate with ethyl alcohol (>%90) or isopropyl alcohol (>%90) for 5 minutes.
- Make sure that alcohol covers the part entirely when washing.
- Since the Denture resin is biocompatible never wash it with the alcohol used for other resins before.
- Use a brush to remove uncured resin if needed.
- Do not over-wash, it may cause deterioration in dimensions of the part.
- Use air-compressor to dry the washed part.
- Make sure that the part is dry and uncured resin is cleaned up completely.
- If still uncured resin left on the part, wash it with fresh alcohol and dry again.
3- Part Removal
- Remove the printed part from the building plate using a scraping tool.
- Be very careful not to damage the model.
4- Post Curing
- Post printing curing application does not significantly affect the Gingiva resin's mechanical properties.
- However, post-curing helps to remove the stickiness on the printed pieces; thus, the following process is suggested for easy use:
10 minutes curing with general UV curing machines.
1000 flashes curing with a professional curing machine like Otoflash.
Do you have a Sticking Problem on your Build platform?
Primer Resin Strong Adhesion
PowerResins Primer, is a resin that has very strong adhesion properties and designed to use for any LCD, DLP and SLA technology printers who has adhesion issues with.Learn More
Compatible 3D Printers
DLP 3D Printers
LCD 3D Printers
- Novafab Mega / Sega
- Projet 1200
- B9 Creator
- Flashforge Hunter
- 3D Plus
- OctaveLight / Orojet
- Uniz Slash
- Zortrax Inkspire
- Structo3D DentaForm
- Elegoo Mars
- Prusa SL1
- Kudo Bean
- Ackuretta Freeshape