PowerCast Form resin is an SLA castable 3d printer resin that is fully compatible with Formlabs Form 2.
Print with Formlabs Form 2
We recommend to use PowerCast Form resin to print up to 0.25 mm thin strings.
- Please put 2 drop primer resin to your build platform and spread on it. The primer resin comes with your resin into a separate small bottle.
- Make sure that your Formlabs Form2 is in Open Mode.
- Select Castable V2 in Preform with 50 micron
- Please shake your resin bottle before pour in resin tank
- As you know, you will need to change your resin tank in average after 1 kg resin usage.
- Make sure to put your designs always in different location on your build platform to increase your resin tank's lifetime.
- Please filter your resin after any failed print in order to avoid small dusts or parts that may affect your next prints.
- Please make sure to wash your prints well with ethanol (ethyl) alcohol and dry with compressor before casting.
Please cure your prints minimum 10-15 minute before casting process
The curing time depends on your UV curing machine. We gave this for a light nail curing machine that uses 365 nanometers. If your curing machine is stronger you can reduce time.
Please find recommended burnout cycle here.